Adv. Yossi Ben Naftali joined MMW upon its formation and is a Partner in its Insolvency, Banking and Real Estate Department. Prior to MMW’s formation, Yossi was an associate in the Insolvency, Banking and Real Estate department of Danziger Klagsbald & Co.
Yossi represents creditors, debtors and other related parties (such as stakeholders and officers) in insolvency proceedings and matters related to distressed companies across a variety of industries (including industrial, construction and holding companies, high tech companies and others). Yossi also advises banking institutions and companies on the provision of credit, debt settlements and complex debts.
Yossi serves as a court-appointed trustee/liquidator for insolvent companies, and in addition to his insolvency expertise, specializes in non-profit organizations and endowments.
- Bank Leumi in the matter of the Fishman Group;
- Bank Hapoalim in the matter of Mega and the Blue Square Group;
- Bezeq in the insolvency proceedings of Eurocom Group;
- Various banks in complex receivership and insolvency proceedings (including the First International Bank of Israel, Mercantile Bank, Union Bank, Jerusalem Bank);
- Concerned parties in various insolvency proceedings (e.g., Chefziba, Ollimpia, Masonite, Extra Plastic and more).