Adv. Kitty Bruner has been a partner in MMW since its foundation and co-heads the Real Estate Department alongside Adv. Nir Edri.
Adv. Bruner was certified to practice law in 1995 and has acquired vast experience in handling complex real estate transactions and providing close, personal and tailored legal advice and support to developers of residential property and hotel projects, urban renewal projects, income-producing real estate transactions and more.
Within the scope of her practice in real estate law, Adv. Bruner represents entrepreneurs involved in diverse real estate industries as well as contractors and land owners in real estate transactions. Adv. Bruner also represents institutional and other investors in income-producing property acquisitions, purchase groups in real estate transactions and entrepreneurs in urban renewal projects (TAMA 38) alongside entrepreneurs in the hotel industry. Additionally, Adv. Bruner provides legal advice to real estate ventures in Eastern Europe and establishes real estate investment trusts (REITs).
- Phoeniclass in a luxury project for construction of 450 apartments on the premises of the Seminar HaKibutzim in Namir Road in Tel Aviv;
- Mishorim, a real estate investment company, in all of its real estate transactions.;
- A purchase group in a luxurious preservation project located at Chen Blvd., Tel Aviv;
- Developers in urban renewal (TAMA 38) projects in Tel-Aviv and Ramat-Gan;
- Entrepreneurs from the hotel industry;
- Families of land owners in Nahalat Yehuda and Bat-Yam in real estate transactions;
- Owners of land in the North in large-scale lawsuits seeking compensation for expropriation and loss of value;
- Migdal Insurance Company in various transactions for the acquisition of office buildings in Tel-Aviv, Haifa and Kiryat Arye;
- Maccabi Tel-Aviv Football Club in all real estate matters;
- Altshuler Shaham and affiliates in real estate ventures in the Czech Republic;