Adv. Kitty Bruner is a partner in the Firm since its establishment and leads, together with Adv. Ronen Matry, the Firm's Real Estate Department.
As part of her expertise in the real estate field, Adv. Brunner represents entrepreneurs, construction companies and land owners in complex real estate transactions. Adv. Brunner also represents institutional and other investors in transactions for acquisition of yielding real estate, purchase groups in real estate transactions and entrepreneurs in TAMA 38 projects. Further, Adv. Brunner advises real estate ventures in Eastern Europe and on formation of REITs.
- Representation of Phoeniclass in a luxury project for the building of 450 apartments on the premises of the Seminar HaKibutzim in Namir Road in Tel Aviv
- Representation of Koor Industries Ltd. (of the Discount Investments group) in agreements for the sale of real estates
- Representation of groups of purchasers in a joint building of a luxury project in a conservation building in the Chen Blvd. in Tel Aviv
- Representation of entrepreneurs in TAMA 38 projects in Tel-Aviv and Ramat-Gan
- Representation of families of land owners in Nahalat Yehuda and in Bat-Yam
- Representation of Migdal Insurance Company in various transactions for acquisition of office buildings in Tel-Aviv, Haifa and Kiryat Arye
- Representation of Migdalei Israel in various transactions for acquisition of office buildings in Haifa
- Representation of lessors in office buildings in Ramat Hachayal, Tel Aviv
- Representation of the Tel-Aviv Museum in real estate matters
- Representation of the Maccabi Tel-Aviv Football Club in real estate matters
- Representation of Altshuler Shaham and affiliates in real estate ventures in the Czech Republic
- Representation of the income-producing real estate company Mishorim in all of its real estate transactions